Executive coaching is a talent investment that companies make in growing and developing their future leaders. An important component of executive coaching, like with any mentorship, an associate (e.g., boss) sponsors you throughout this relationship while supporting your progress.
Why Executive Coaching?
- Enhances your professional performance
- Inspires your commitment to the organization
- Provides specific and targeted feedback from your boss, peers, and team members
- Identifies opportunities to enhance your leadership skills and competencies
- Builds personal and professional engagement
- Improves the overall value you offer your organization
- Creates a path forward to explore and develop yourself and others
This type of coaching is usually sponsored by the client, rather than an organization and falls in the category of individual coaching. You would be working with a coach, as a skilled thought partner, to assist you in working through career development, career transition or career advancement.
Why Leadership and Career Development Coaching?
- Ready for a job change but don’t know where to begin
- Downsized or laid off and need the help and guidance of a coach to find your next big thing
- Re-ignite your personal brand and position yourself differently in the marketplace
- Get help and direction in setting your goals and staying accountable
- In transition and need the help, support and guidance of someone other than your partner, spouse, or friends
- Support and preparation for the next step in your career
Gallup strengths-based coaching is a distinct approach to coaching individuals. Founded by Dr. Clifton, he wondered, “What will happen when we think about what is right with people rather than fixating on what is wrong with them?” This type of coaching is supported by Gallup’s internationally respected Strengths-based assessment tool and sidesteps negativity and a “problem solving” approach to build teams who are all doing and performing in their zones of genius.
Why Strengths-based Coaching?
- Helps you to recognize your personal superpowers
- Provides a platform to build on your strengths versus focusing on your weaknesses
- Amplifies your potential and growth opportunities
- Identifies ways to change how you work, manage, and perform
- Creates fun, uplifting, inspirational, and clear pathway for you to maximize your superpowers
- Makes you a better individual contributor, manager, and leader
At Bluefire Leadership we live by the adage of “If you want to go far, go together”. It’s why we have assembled a powerful team.
The coaching experience is personal and finding the right coach to support you and your journey is critical. Our team of coaches is here to ensure we meet the needs of our clients wherever they are in their coaching journey.